Anandvan Hemalkasa Tadoba
5 Days and 4 Nights
Amte family is very well known and at some point of life you have heard the names Dr. Baba Amte and Dr. Prakash Baba Amte.
Meet the God men - Devdoots who have literally shaped the face of Anandvan and Hemalkasa. An unforgettable lunch at Anandwan cooked and served by the people who were cured of leprosy but continued staying there helping fellow human beings. A campus which feels like a ride around heaven and a glimpse of the small scale industries and jobs that were taken up by people staying there to support themselves.
- AC Sleeper Train to Nagpur
- AC Sleeper Train to Pune / Mumbai
- AC 2x2 Mini Bus
Confirmed railway reservation is subject to availability kindly confirm with our staff about availability first for your dates.
- Hotel accomodation on Twin sharing basis
- All Train tickets as depicted above
- All transportation for local sight seeing (AC Mini Bus)
- Breakfast and Dinner (Pure vegeterian)
- Travel Insurance available Optional - costs extra
- Camera fee (If Any)*
- Personal shopping expenses
- 5% GST
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- Alcoholic / Non- Alcoholic beverages
- Tips, laundry & phone call
- Any room orders in Hotels
- Any additional expenditure
- Anandwan - 01 Night
- Hemalkasa - 01 Night
- Somnath - 01 Night
- Tadoba - 01 Night
- Nagpur to Anandwan by Bus (108km-around 2 hrs).
- Get inspired by exploring Anandwan and its numerous projects.
- All meals & stay at Anandwan.
- Proceed to Hemalkasa (235Kms – around 6 hrs including a tea break).
- Dinner and stay at Lok Biradari Prakalp (LBP).
- Discover a new world in a visit to Amte's Animal Arc (Dr. Prakash Amte's animal orphanage) and Lok Biradari school.
- Proceed to Somnath - the agriculture project by Maharogi Sewa Samiti.
- (180 kms – around 5 hrs including a tea break).
- Dinner and stay at Somnath.
- Explore Somnath after breakfast. Proceed to Tadoba (80 kms – around 2 hrs).
- Those who are inclined to agriculture and natural resources conservation would just love this project.
- Experience the thrilling Tiger safari that too in an open jeep.
- Later proceed to MTDC, Tadoba.
- Dinner and stay at Tadoba.
- Breakfast at MTDC Tadoba.
- Morning at leisure.
- Proceed to Nagpur (160 kms – around 4 hrs including a tea break).
- After some shopping at Haldiram (Nagpur), we proceed to Nagpur station.
- Those who choose to travel by air, depart for Nagpur airport.
- We bid goodbye to each other and tour ends with happy memories.
|Ex Pune *(Includes home to home)*|
|Including Railfare||Home to Home||INR 16,500
Note: GST 5% (Government Tax) on total package price
Terms and Conditions
- This is a Social - Eco tour
- Consumption of Alcoholic drinks is strictly prohibited
- Above rates are valid on a minimum of 2 adults travelling together.
- This trip / yatra does not have air travel
- Rates are subject to change in case of any additional taxes, government fees change etc.
- Any meals and services unless mentioned in the itinerary, are not included.
- In case of unavailability in the mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel.
- EziiTours reserves the right to decline any passenger.