Honeymoon by the Himalayas
6 Days and 5 Nights
When love is in the air what couples really need is a serene atmosphere, time to connect with each other and spend time understanding each other. Thats exactly what we bring along with this package tour for the newly weds - that too in an economical fashion that affords your budget but does not compromise upon the quality.
Plenty of options to explore in this Himalayan Hamlet - one does not need introduction to Nainital. Just 8 hours from Delhi is the beautiful Nainital which boasts of the snow-capped winters and pleasant summers. A break away from the city life as you leave the plains behind and enter the serene hills of Uttarakhand which are surrounded by hills, greenery and not one or two but nine lakes. Spend a relaxing and rejuvinating holiday with your near and dear ones in Nainital!
Ranikhet boasts of being one of the most beautiful towns in Uttarakhand. It is in essence a hill station which is often quiet and is located at an altitude of 1,869 metres (6,132 ft) above sea level. Ranikhet, which means Queen's meadow in Hindi, gets its name from a local legend, which states that it was here, that Raja Sudhardev won the heart of his queen, Rani Padmini, who subsequently chose the area for her residence, giving it the name, Ranikhet. There are plenty of options to explore in Ranikhet and spend a great time with your loved ones.
Known as the Switzerland of India - Kausani (6000+ feet) offers best Himalayan views in Winter (Oct -March) among all Hamlets in Kumaon and is a stopover on a route that connects Garhwal with Kumaon (Via Karnaprayag). It is a quiet and serene place. Ideal location to spend a couple of days with your family and relax.
When love is in the air do you really want to be surrounded by the unwanted? Spend a lovely time with your loved one and leave the rest to us. As we say EziiTours - Bilkul Easy!
- Hotel accomodation provided on twin sharing basis
- AC / Non AC preferrence can be given
- All in-room orders are charged ala carte
- NDLS to Kathgodam - AC Chair Car - Shatabdi
- Kathgodam to NDLS - AC Chair Car - Shatabdi
- Mini Car (Santro /Micra) at your disposal for local excursions
This package DOES NOT include Flight cost. For flight options from your home city to New Delhi - Kindly talk to our representatives in advance. Costs extra
Confirmed railway reservation is subject to availability kindly confirm with our staff about availability first for your dates.
- Package tour - No Group
- Complete privacy in a serene environment
- Low cost tour
- Meal Plan: Breakfast and Dinner
- Hotel accomodation on Twin sharing basis
- All Train tickets as depicted above
- All transportation for local sight seeing (non ac car - day limit 80 kms)
- Breakfast and Dinner
- Welcome drink upon arrival (non alcoholic)
- Travel Insurance available Optional - costs extra
- Camera fee (If Any)*
- Personal shopping expenses
- 5% GST
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- Alcoholic / Non- Alcoholic beverages
- Tips, laundry & phone call
- Any room orders in Hotels
- Any additional expenditure
This package offers a customizable stay plan.
Depicted stay plan is only what we have recommended
- Nainital - 03 nights
- Ranikhet - 03 nights
- Depature from New Delhi Railway Station by Shatabdi (AC Chair Car).
- Arrival to Kathgodam - Greeted by our person. Onward to Nainital.
- Hotel Check in. Day at Leisure for local sightseeing options.
- Breakfast and check out - enjoy the scenic drive through the Himalayan Hamlets onward to Kausani.
- Hotel Check in - Welcome drink.
- Spend the day exploring Kausani - with the wonderful Himalayan views.
- Visit the nearby Anasakti ashram and woolen shawl factory.
- Take a nearby Excursion to Bajinath (20 kms) and enjoy the peaceful heritage sites and the fresh air.
- Dinner and rest.
- Day at Leisure.
- Optional - Take a trek to Rudradhari Waterfall.
- Check out from the hotel and enjoy spectacular drive towards Ranikhet.
- Check in to hotel. Day at leisure.
- Explore the Golf course, Army Museum and Choubatia Apple Garden.
- Dinner and Rest
- Optional: Take a day long excursion to any one of the following options:
- Dinner and rest
- Day at Leisure to Pack.
- Check out from the hotel to proceed to Kathgodam - enjoy the scenic ride and leave with memories!
- Reach Kathgodam - Proceed to New Delhi by Shatabdi (AC Chair Car)
- Tour Concludes
Ex New Delhi *(Reporting at New Delhi Railway Station)*
|Ultra Economy||per couple||INR 24999
|Economy||per couple||INR 29999
|Premium||per couple||INR 49999
Note: GST 5% (Government Tax) on total package price
Terms and Conditions
- This is a leisure tour / honeymoon package. It is not an escorted package.
- Above rates are only for couples travelling together.
- This trip / yatra does not have air travel
- Rates are subject to change in case of any additional taxes, government fees change etc.
- Any meals and services unless mentioned in the itinerary, are not included.
- In case of unavailability in the mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel.
- EziiTours reserves the right to decline any passenger.