(07 Days / 06 Nights)
No wonder often it is called as the "Queen of Hill Stations" - Shimla has a plenty to offer. The stunningly rich greenery, the chill in the air, beautiful lakes and snow clad majestic mountains is the timeless beauty of Shimla which makes it one of the most visited places on the planet earth. Rohtang Pass is just about 40 Kms away from Manali. It is Rohtang Pass that can further take the travellers inroads to Lahaul and Spiti valleys. One can enjoy fun in the snow at Rohtang pass and it is one of the most visited destinations from Manali.Manali is beyond doubt the most sought after destination in India. Manali is completely mesmarizing, its snuggled in the pine trees and infront of the snow clad mountains. The valley views are just simply superb. Newly married? Take a break away from the hustle bustle of the city life and the cement jungles, join our escorted group speciality honeymoon tour and enjoy the elegance of rich mountain range of the Himalayas and a visit to the great Rohtang Pass and experience the beauty of snow white terrains.
FOR BOOKINGS AND INQUIRIES - CALL US:
FOR DETAILED INFORMATION VISIT:
||25th October 2018 TO 31st October 2018
- Arrival at Chandigarh Airport.
- Proceed to Shimla, En route visit to Pinjore Garden. Welcome to Shimla.
- Today explore the city of Shimla.
- Visit Kufri - Winter Sports Capital, Indira Bungalow and Himalayan Zoo (subject to operations).
- Later leave for famous the Mall road, Scandal Point and Shimla Church.
- Today proceed to Manali enjoying a scenic drive through Pandoh Dam and Kullu Valley.
- Enroute visit Kullu Shawl Factory where you can buy woolen products.
- Today enjoy spectacular drive towards Rohtang snow point. Free time to play and enjoy in the snow.
- Please Note: Rohtang pass is 51 kms. Away from Manali. This Pass is not accessible for almost 8 months in a year as it is covered by snow.
- We generally visit the snow point on Rohtang road, which has been permitted by the Border Security Force.
- Entertain yourself through spectacular Himachali folk dance.
- Today explore the ancient temples like Vashista Kund and Hadimba Mandir.
- Then proceed to Solang Valley - A splendid valley between Solang village which offers the view of glaciers and snow-capped mountains.
- Later enjoy Ropeway ride, Enjoy the activities like Horse riding, Skiing, Ice skating, Paragliding, mountain bike, snow scooter, Zorbing at your own.
- Free time for shopping in the evening.
- Today proceed to Chandigarh.
- Enjoy water rafting in Beas River (subject to operation).
- Please Note: For safety reasons child below 11 yrs. of age and whose weight is less than 30-35 kgs are not allowed for water rafting En - route we visit Vaisnomata Mandir at Kullu.
- Today visit Rose Garden, Sukhana Lake, Rock Garden, Pinjore Garden, later transfer to Airport / Railway Station.
||Reporting at Mumbai Airport
||Reporting Chandigarh Airport/Railway station
Now book online and support Cashless India - you can use BHIM / UPI / Credit Cards or Debit Cards! Special EMI offer on Credit Cards - Trip Today - Pay Later! Just click the link below to get started:
FOR BOOKINGS AND INQUIRIES - CALL US:
- Travel by comfortable A/c or Non A/c coach / Vehicle as per the tour itinerary
- Accommodation in comfortable and convenient hotels
- All Meals - Breakfast and Dinner
- All Tips - Guide, Driver and Restaurants
- Travel Kit
- To and fro Air or Rail fare and Airport or Railway station transfer for 'Joining and Leaving Tour Guests'
- Entrance fees
- 5% GST
- Any applicability of new taxes from Government
- Any upgradation in Airline class or hotel room category
- Cost of Insurance
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeure circumstances during the tour
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalization, or any personal emergency
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the 'tour price includes' column
Terms and Conditions
- Above rates are valid on a minimum of 2 adults travelling together.
- Rates are subject to change in case of any additional taxes, government fees change etc.
- Any meals and services unless mentioned in the itinerary, are not included.
- In case of unavailability in the mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel.
- EziiTours reserves the right to decline any passenger.
Payments can be done by Cheque or Online using Debit Card or Credit Card
EziiTours does NOT accept Cash payments under any circumstances
- 3 months in advance: 60%
- 2 months in advance: 70%
- 1 month in advance: 100%
||Jana Seva Sahakari Bank Ltd.
||Shanipar Branch, First floor, Mahalaxmi Market, Pune
|Kindly SMS to 9028022336 after transfer with URN number