Australia - New Zealand
(19 Days / 18 Nights)
Australia is a country and continent surrounded by the Indian and Pacific oceans. Its major cities - Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne, Perth, Adelaide - are coastal. Its capital, Canberra, is inland. The country is known for its Sydney Opera House, the Great Barrier Reef, a vast interior desert wilderness called the Outback, and unique animal species like kangaroos and duck-billed platypuses.
Sydney, capital of New South Wales and one of Australia's largest cities, is best known for its harbourfront Sydney Opera House, with a distinctive sail-like design. Massive Darling Harbour and the smaller Circular Quay port are hubs of waterside life, with the arched Harbour Bridge and esteemed Royal Botanic Garden nearby. Sydney Tower's outdoor platform, the Skywalk, offers 360-degree views of the city and suburbs.
The Gold Coast is a metropolitan region south of Brisbane on Australia's east coast. It's famed for its long sandy beaches, surfing spots and elaborate system of inland canals and waterways. It's also home to theme parks such as Dreamworld, Sea World and Wet'n'Wild. Inland, hiking trails crisscross Lamington National Park's mountain ridges and valleys, home to rare birds and rainforest.
Melbourne is the coastal capital of the southeastern Australian state of Victoria. At the city's centre is the modern Federation Square development, with plazas, bars, and restaurants by the Yarra River. In the Southbank area, the Melbourne Arts Precinct is the site of Arts Centre Melbourne - a performing arts complex - and the National Gallery of Victoria, with Australian and indigenous art.
New Zealand is a country in the southwestern Pacific Ocean consisting of 2 main islands, both marked by volcanoes and glaciation. Capital Wellington, on the North Island, is home to Te Papa Tongarewa, the expansive national museum. Wellington's dramatic Mt. Victoria, along with the South Island's Fiordland and Southern Lakes, stood in for mythical Middle Earth in Peter Jackson's "Lord of the Rings" films.
Queenstown, New Zealand, sits on the shores of the South Island's Lake Wakatipu, set against the dramatic Southern Alps. Renowned for adventure sports, it's also a base for exploring the region's vineyards and historic mining towns. There's bungee jumping off Kawarau Gorge Suspension Bridge and jet-boating on the Shotover and Dart rivers. In winter, there's skiing on the slopes of The Remarkables and Coronet Peak.
Rotorua, a town set on its namesake lake on New Zealand's North Island, is renowned for its geothermal activity and Maori culture. In Te Puia's Whakarewarewa Valley, there are bubbling mud pools and the 30m-tall Pohutu Geyser, which erupts many times daily. It's also home to a living Maori village and the New Zealand Maori Arts and Crafts Institute, with traditional wood carving and weaving schools.
Christchurch, known for its English heritage, is located on the east coast of New Zealand's South Island. Flat-bottomed punts glide on the Avon River, which meanders through the city centre. On its banks are cycling paths, the green expanse of Hagley Park and Christchurch Botanic Gardens.
FOR BOOKINGS AND INQUIRIES - CALL US:
9619034948 | 9619036544 | 9619038565 | 9619035158
FOR DETAILED INFORMATION VISIT:
||13th September 2018 TO 30th September 2018
||02nd October 2018 TO 19th October 2018
||03rd November 2018 TO 20th November 2018
||24th November 2018 TO 11th December 2018
||14th November 2018 TO 31st December 2018
- Departure to Auckland via Sydney.
||Sydney - Auckland - Rotorua
- Arrive in Auckland - the main gateway to New Zealand.
- Proceed to Rotorua. Enjoy scenic road travel to Rotorua.
- Arrive in Rotorua.
- Visit the famous Whakarewarewa Thermal Reserve and enjoy Maori Dance.
- Visit the Agro Dome Sheep Shearing Show and the Government garden.
- Visit the Waitomo caves and see the Glow Worm Grotto with a Silent water boat ride (subject to operation).
- Proceed to Auckland.
- Arrive in Auckland Visit Kelly Tarlton Underwater World.
- Free time for shopping in the evening.
| Day Five
- Flight to Queenstown
- Free time to stroll around Queenstown's beautiful waterfront for shopping.
| Day Six
- Visit the Arrowtown museum from inside, see the Bungee Jumping Point, experience the unique Jet Boat Adventure in Kawarau river.
- Enjoy the Gondola ride to Bob Peak.
- Proceed to Lake Tekapo.
- Visit Puzzling world at Wanaka.
- We may have a Glimpse of Mt. Cook (subject to weather conditions).
- visit Lake Tekapo - carved out of mountain rock by glaciers and picturesque Lake Pukaki.
- Arrive in Christchurch.
| Day Eight
- Visit Christchurch Museum from inside, Antarctic centre and South Pole Attractions.
- City tour includes Botanical Gardens along the Avon River and Mona Vale Garden.
| Day Nine
- Flight to Sydney.
- On arrival take a guided tour to Opera House from inside followed by a panoramic city tour which includes the Bondi Beach, Harbor Bridge, Macquarie's Point and the King's Cross.
- Visit to the Darling Harbour.
- Free time for shopping in Darling Harbour or Paddy's Market.
- Enjoy magnificent views Sydney Tower Observatory deck and the Virtual Sky Tour.
- In the evening, board the Show Boat Cruise for dinner and dance while enjoying the spectacular view of Sydney harbour bridge and City Skyline.
||Sydney - Canberra -Sydney
- Proceed to Canberra.
- Enjoy Canberra city tour including the Embassy Road, New Parliament House, Mt. Ainslie, War Memorial and the National Capital Exhibition Centre.
| Day Eleven
||Sydney - Cairns
- Flight to Cairns.
- Enjoy Sky-Rail cable car ride through tropical wonderlands and Kuranda Rain Forest and Army Duck tour.
- Later Tjapukai Dance show by night with dinner.
||Cairns - Great Barrier Reef - Cairns
- Visit the natural wonder of the world - The Great Barrier Reef in a day adventure tour, enjoy glass bottom boat and the Mini Submersible to see the corals.
||Cairns - Brisbane -Gold Coast
- Flight to Brisbane.
- On arrival, orientation tour of Brisbane includes Town Hall, Kangaroo Point and the South bank waterfront.
- Proceed to Gold Coast. Arrive Gold Coast in the evening.
- Visit Warner Brother's Movie World, enjoy Looney tunes musical show, Police Academy - Stunt show, Batman adventure, 4D show, Superman ride, Bat wing ride etc.
- All Star Parade, meet your favourite cartoon characters like Bugs Bunny, Tweety and Daffy.
- Take Fun rides like a Lethal weapon, Scooby Doo and Spooky Coaster.
| Day Fifteen
- Visit the famous Currumbin Bird Sanctuary, see Kangaroos, Koalas and hand feed the Lorikeet Birds.
- Enjoy various shows at Sea World like Ski Challenge, Sea lion, live Sharks, Dolphin, Polar Bear, Sea world eye ride and 4D Planet show.
- Enjoy walking on the waterfront in the evening.
| Day Sixteen
||Gold Coast - Brisbane Melbourne
- Morning departure Melbourne.
- On arrival Free time for shopping and try your luck at Casinos.
| Day Seventeen
||Melbourne - Phillip Island - Melbourne
- Visit Melbourne Cricket Ground from inside, followed by orientation tour which includes Town hall, Old Parliament house, Captain Cooks cottage, the Fitzroy garden etc.
- Visit St. Patrick cathedral.
- Proceed to Philip Island.
- En-route visit the Shrine of remembrance.
- Witness the spectacular world famous Penguin Parade at Phillip Island in the evening.
||Melbourne- Great Ocean Road- Melbourne
- Experience one of the world's finest coastal drives at Great Ocean Road
- see the famous 12 Apostles rock formations including the Loch Ard Gorge.
- Enjoy a scenic helicopter ride(optional).
- Later drive through the Port Campbell National Park.
||Melbourne - Mumbai
- After breakfast proceed for the airport to board your flight to your home town.
||Reporting at Mumbai Airport
FOR BOOKINGS AND INQUIRIES - CALL US:
9619034948 | 9619036544 | 9619038565 | 9619035158
- Travel kit
- Tour Manager Services
- Travel by comfortable A/c or Non A/c coach / Vehicle as per the tour itinerary
- Accommodation in comfortable and convenient hotels
- Meals - Breakfast, Dinner
- All Tips - Guide, Driver and Restaurants
- Airfare / Rail fare
- Govt Tax of 5% over and above the Tour Cost mentioned
- Entrance fees
- Any increase in Airfare, Airport taxes, any up gradation in Airline class or hotel room category
- Cost of Insurance
- Cost of Pre/Post tour hotel accommodation
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalization, or any personal emergency
Terms and Conditions
- Above rates are valid on a minimum of 2 adults travelling together.
- Rates are subject to change in case of any additional taxes, government fees change etc.
- Any meals and services unless mentioned in the itinerary, are not included.
- In case of unavailability in the mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel.
- EziiTours reserves the right to decline any passenger.
Payments can be done by Cheque or Online using Debit Card or Credit Card
EziiTours does NOT accept Cash payments under any circumstances
- 3 months in advance: 60%
- 2 months in advance: 70%
- 1 month in advance: 100%
||Jana Seva Sahakari Bank Ltd.
||Shanipar Branch, First floor, Mahalaxmi Market, Pune
|Kindly SMS to 9028022336 after transfer with URN number