Wonderful South East Asia
(10 Days and 9 Nights)
South East Asia
A super colossal destination in Southeast Asia where you can get the best of both worlds. If you are in quest of crystal blue beaches, lushgreen jungle, mouthwaterning food,beach front bungalows for your perfect vacations and spending time in best luxury hotels in the world Thailand has all to offer. The place is crowd pleasing despite the superabundance of tourism.Thailand has charm of its own which still retains its own unique culture and history along with spreading smiles for people coming from all across the world.
If you want to get the sight of Thailand’s history and culture best place to visit is around the Central Plains where capital, city Bangkok, is located. There is lot to see in Bangkok. One of the most alluring places are Grand Palace wich is rich in cultural, and architectural radianc.Some other places to see in Bangkok are Alcazar Show, Wat Pho Sukhumvit Soi 38,Bangkok’s best street food spot, and dazzling performances by artists in glittering evening gowns .
Pattaya is 147 kilometers southeast of Bangkok. It is Asia's most famed beach destination attracting families, couples and single visitors. Pattaya's relaxing tropical ambience offers memorable time spent there. Theme and amusement parks, happening nightlife, lovely offshore islands, offbeat museums and botanical gardens offer a variety of leisure activities for visitors.
For such a frenetic city, Kaula Lumpur has its own charming ways to attract the visitors. Being the capital of Malaysia - Kaula Lumpur boasts of gleaming skyscrapers, colonial architecture, charming locals, and a myriad of natural attractions. Kaula Lumpur is primarily divided into numerous districts with a main hub called as Golden Triangle which comprises of Bukit Bintang, KLCC and Chinatown.
Kaula Lumpur is also widely known for numerous landmarks such as the petronas twin towers which also happen to be the world's tallest twin skyscrapers, petaling street and Batu caves which are well over 400 years old.
A modern city destination in South East Asia, a trade hub which is spead across 646 sq. kms in area and comprises of more than 60 interconnected islands and also the financial hub of the region - Yes its Singapore!. Singapore is the most visited tourist destination in the world. Singapore is clean, modern, developed and more importantly crime free and therefore recommended for any kind of traveller looking to have a good time. There are a plethora of options to see and visit in Singapore since it is home to the famous Singapore Zoo, Bird Park, Science Musuem, Botanical garden and umpteen number of shopping options plus popular restaurants to hang out! Sentosa Island in Singapore is a private resort which houses the Universal Studio and Underwater world.
FOR BOOKINGS AND INQUIRIES - CALL US:
FOR DETAILED INFORMATION VISIT:
|DEPARTURES DATES WILL BE DEFINED SOON
- Morning proceed to Airport to board your flight for Bangkok
- On arrival check in at hotel
- Evening enjoy spectacular Alcazar show at Pattaya
- Morning visit Coral Island by speed boat and swimming in Crystal Clean water
- Enjoy parasailing.
- Today afternoon proceed to Nong Nooch Village for Thai culture show, Elephant show, Tropical Garden, Orchid Garden and Pottery Garden.
- Enjoy evening specific Thai massage
- Proceed to Gems Gallary and then leave to Bangkok.
- On arrival enjoy city tour which includes World largest Buddha 'Golden Buddha' also called Wat Traimit, followed by Wat Pho a Principal Buddha, Reclining Buddha inside the Vihara Hall.
- In the evening enjoy Chao Phraya River Cruise with dinner and live music.
- Full day fun and excitement at Safari World, visit Marine Park, enjoy Oragutan Boxing Show, Sea Lion Show, Hollywood Cowboy Stunt Show and Dolphin Show.
- Explore wildlife like Giraffes, Zebras, Tigers, Lion and many more at Safari Park.
- Evening is free for shopping.
- Departure for Kaula Lumpur
- On arrival enjoy Putrajaya city tour.
- Today enjoy kulalumpur city tour which includes view of the city from observatory deck of the K.L. Tower, Batucaves, Photoshop at Petronas Twin Towers, King's Palace Dataran Merdeka Square, National Mosque, National Monument, High Court Building and Chocolate Factory outlet and free time for shopping.
- Full day at Genting Proceed by Asia's longest and fastest cable car ride to Genting highland.
- On arrival try your luck at Casino.
- Enjoy snow world
- Overnight stay at Kaula Lumpur
- Departure to Singapore
- On arrival city tour includes Singapore River, the Statue of Sir Stamfort Raffles, Singapore boat ride, Merlion, the Parliament House, Suntech City, Fountain of Wealth, Gems Gallary.
- Afternoon check in to Hotel.
- Evening visit Night Safari, take a Tram Ride, see creature of Night Show.
- Enjoy Singapore flyer ride which gives panoramic view of city.
- Enjoy the cable car ride from Mt. Fabre to Sentosa Island.
- A unique experience, Images of Singapore, Madame Tussauds Wax Museum, then we take a visit Underwater World where you will admire rare species of Marine World.
- Enjoy Fountain show "Wings of Time" in the evening.
- Today we visit Universal studios which offers excitements, thrills and unlimited entertainment.
- Experience thrilling Rides, shows and attractions, including Transformers ride: The Ultimate 3D Battle, Sherk 4-D Adventure, Madagascar: A Crate Adventure, Jurassic Park Rapids Adventure.
- Evening is free for shopping.
- Morning free time.
- Afternoon proceed to Singapore airport to board the flight for your home.
- Tour Concludes
||INR 58999 + USD 899
||Reporting at Mumbai International Airport
Now book online and support Cashless India - you can use BHIM / UPI / Credit Cards or Debit Cards! Special EMI offer on Credit Cards - Trip Today - Pay Later! Just click the link below to get started:
FOR BOOKINGS AND INQUIRIES - CALL US:
- Meal Plan as per itinerary
- Economy class Air Tickets
- Travel Kit
- All accommodation as per itinerary Pick up and drop from airports
- Breakfast and Dinner
- Toll Taxes & Service charges
- All accommodation as per itinerary
- Entry Tickets
- Any meals other than those specified in ‘Inclusions’ All activities mentioned under ‘Optional’ Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc.
- Any additional expenses incurred due to any flight delay or cancellation, weather conditions, political closures, technical faults, etc.
- Thailand - Visa Charges
- The tour cost does not include any Travel Insurance Premium, but we strongly recommend Travel Insurance.
- Guide & Entrance fees during sightseeing.
- 5% GST
Terms and Conditions
- Above rates are valid on a minimum of 2 adults travelling together.
- Rates are subject to change in case of any additional taxes, government fees change etc.
- Any meals and services unless mentioned in the itinerary, are not included.
- In case of unavailability in the mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel.
- EziiTours reserves the right to decline any passenger.
Payments can be done by Cheque or Online using Debit Card or Credit Card
EziiTours does NOT accept Cash payments under any circumstances
- 3 months in advance: 60%
- 2 months in advance: 70%
- 1 month in advance: 100%
||Jana Seva Sahakari Bank Ltd.
||Shanipar Branch, First floor, Mahalaxmi Market, Pune
|Kindly SMS to 9028022336 after transfer with URN number