08 DAYS / 07 NIGHTS
The Andaman Islands are an Indian archipelago in the Bay of Bengal. These roughly 300 islands are known for their palm-lined, white-sand beaches, mangroves and tropical rainforests. Coral reefs supporting marine life such as sharks and rays make for popular diving and snorkeling sites. Indigenous Andaman Islanders inhabit the more remote islands, many of which are off limits to visitors.
Pondicherry (or Puducherry), a French colonial settlement in India until 1954, is now a Union Territory town bounded by the southeastern Tamil Nadu state. Its French legacy is preserved in its French Quarter, with tree-lined streets, mustard-colored colonial villas and chic boutiques. A seaside promenade runs along the Bay of Bengal and passes several statues, including a 4m-high Gandhi Memorial.
Port Blair on South Andaman Island is the capital city of the Andaman and Nicobar Islands, an Indian territory in the Bay of Bengal. Its seafront Cellular Jail, completed in 1906, hints at its past as a British penal colony and is now a memorial to Indian independence activists. Inland, the Samudrika Marine Museum showcases local marine life. The Anthropological Museum focuses on the islandsí indigenous tribes.
- Hotel accomodation provided on twin sharing basis
- AC / Non AC preferrence can be given
- All in-room orders are charged ala carte
- Non AC Car
- A/c or Non A/c coach
- Travel kit
- Tour Manager Services
- Travel by comfortable A/c or Non A/c coach / Vehicle as per the tour itinerary
- Accommodation in comfortable and convenient hotels
- Meals - Breakfast, lunch & Dinner
- All Tips - Guide, Driver and Restaurants
- Airfare / Rail fare
- Govt Tax of 5% over and above the Tour Cost mentioned
- Entrance fees which not mentioned in itinerary
- Any increase in Airfare, Airport taxes, any up gradation in Airline class or hotel room category
- Cost of Insurance
- Cost of Pre/Post tour hotel accommodation
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalization, or any personal emergency
- Port Blair - 5 Nights
- Vellore - 1 Night
- Pondicherry - 1 Night
- Departure from Mumbai airport to board the flight for port Blair.
- On arrival proceed to hotel and check in.
- In the evening see Light and Sound Show in Cellular Jail.
- Morning visit Cellular Jail, Anthro Museum, Sagarika, Chatham Saw Mill.
- In the evening visit Corbyn's Cove Beach.
- Departure for Havelock Island by Ferry.
- Visit world famous Rodhanag al beach.
- Overnight at Port Blair hotel
- Early morning proceed to Baratang.
- Visit Lime Stone cave. We travel through lama the tribal reserve.
- Return to Port Blair (subject to operation).
- Afternoon excursion to Ross Island.
- Visit Chidiya Tap - the sunset point.
- Evening free for shopping.
- Departure for Chennai.
- On arrival at Chennai airport proceed to Pondicherry.
- Enroute visit Mahahalipuram, Pandavo's chariots, Shore temple etc.
- Evening free for relaxtion.
- Morning visit Shree Arbindo Ashram, Maim Mandir and Auroville.
- Afternoon departure for Vellore.
- Evening visit the famous SRIPURAMGOLDEN TEMPLE.
- Afternoon board your flight for Mumbai from thermal central with magical memories of your tour with Tulip Holidays.
Ex Mumbai *(Reporting at Mumbai Airport)*
||Reporting at Mumbai Airport
Note: GST 5.00% (Government Tax) on total package price
Terms and Conditions
- Consumption of Alcoholic drinks is strictly prohibited
- Above rates are valid on a minimum of 2 adults travelling together.
- This trip / yatra does not have air travel
- Rates are subject to change in case of any additional taxes, government fees change etc.
- Any meals and services unless mentioned in the itinerary, are not included.
- In case of unavailability in the mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel.
- EziiTours reserves the right to decline any passenger.
Departure / Tour Dates
|October 2017 - Open|
|November 2017 - Open|
|December 2017 - Open|
|January 2018 - Open|
|February 2018 - Open|