Hong Kong Shenzhen Macau
7 Days / 6 Nights
Hong Kong is an autonomous territory, and former British colony, in southeastern China. Its vibrant, densely populated urban centre is a major port and global financial hub with a skyscraper-studded skyline. Central (the business district) features architectural landmarks like I.M. Pei's Bank of China Tower. Hong Kong is also a major shopping destination, famed for bespoke tailors and Temple Street Night Market.
Shenzhen, in southeastern China, is a modern metropolis that links Hong Kong to China's mainland. It's known for its shopping destinations, including Luohu Commercial City, a massive mall with a vast array of wares, from tailors' custom clothing to faux designer bags. The city also features contemporary buildings, such as the 600m-tall skyscraper Ping An International Finance Centre, and a number of amusement parks.
Macau is an autonomous region on the south coast of China, across the Pearl River Delta from Hong Kong. A Portuguese territory until 1999, it reflects a mix of cultural influences. Its giant casinos and malls on the Cotai Strip, which joins the islands of Taipa and Coloane, have earned it the nickname, "Las Vegas of Asia." One of its more striking landmarks is 338m-high Macau Tower, with sweeping city views.
- AC Car (Tavera) for local transportation
- Travel kit
- Tour Manager Services
- Travel by comfortable A/c or Non A/c coach / Vehicle as per the tour itinerary
- Accommodation in comfortable and convenient hotels
- Meals - Breakfast, Dinner
- All Tips - Guide, Driver and Restaurants
- Airfare / Rail fare
- Govt Tax of 5% over and above the Tour Cost mentioned
- Entrance fees
- Any increase in Airfare, Airport taxes, any up gradation in Airline class or hotel room category
- Cost of Insurance
- Cost of Pre/Post tour hotel accommodation
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalization, or any personal emergency
- Shenzhen - 03 Night
- Macau - 01 Night
- Hongkong - 02 Nights
Mumbai - Shenzhen
- Arrive in Hong Kong.
- Proceed to Shenzhen - situated immediately north of Hong Kong by jetfoil.
- Evening free for shopping.
- Visit OCT East, the national ecological resort
- Visit Knight Valley, Tea Stream Valley and wind valley
- Visit Windows of the world theme park.
- Enjoy Tram ride, see Eiffel tower by elevator and other miniatures of the world.
- Enjoy the most spectacular extravaganza - Grand evening show.
Shenzhen - Macau
- Proceed to Macau.
- Take a jetfoil to Macau.
- On arrival city tour of Macau includes the Ruins of St. Paul's Cathedral, Penha Hill, A-Ma' temple and Barrier Gate.
- Enjoy the panoramic view of the Macau city scope and the Pearl River from Tower observatory deck.
- Visit world famous Casino of Macau.
Macau - Hong Kong
- Proceed to Hong Kong jetfoil.
- The city tour includes Repulse Bay, Visit Victoria Peak & enjoy Tram Ride, entry to Madame Tussaud's wax museum.
- Free time for shopping at Ladies Market.
- Popular among for fashion lovers - clothing, bags, accessories, toys, cosmetics
- Experience the magic of excitement and entertainment at Disney land.
- Visit Tomorrow Land, Fantasy Land, Adventure Land and Main Street U.S.A. Enjoy 'Festival of the Lion King' -a virtual explosion of Colours, music and amazing talent.
- Experience the magical 3-D adventure at 'Mickey's PhilharMagic', Golden Mickie show, It's a small world and Space Mountain ride.
- Enjoy Disney Parade and fire show at Disney land.
- Visit Keukenhof - Tulip Gardens (up to 18th May) here you will see beautiful displays of millions of Tulips, Daffodils, Narcissi and other flowers spread over 80 acres of stunning landscape and thematic garden.
- After the visit Madurodam - Miniature of Holland, you can experience a giant admits models of Palaces, canals, windmills, harbors, airports.
- Photo stop at Holland's famous Windmill Visit Cheese & Clog factory.
- In the evening explore Amsterdam city by Canal cruise.
- Transfer for Airport to Board your flight for your hometown with magical memories of your tour with Eziitours
Ex Mumbai (Reporting at Mumbai Airport)
||Reporting at Mumbai Airport
||INR 51,999 + USD 999
Note: GST 5.00% (Government Tax) on total package price
Terms and Conditions
- Above rates are valid on a minimum of 2 adults travelling together.
- Rates are subject to change in case of any additional taxes, government fees change etc.
- Any meals and services unless mentioned in the itinerary, are not included.
- In case of unavailability in the mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel.
- EziiTours reserves the right to decline any passenger.
Departure / Tour Dates
|October 2017 - Open|
|November 2017 - Open|
|December 2017 - Open|
|January 2018 - Open|
|February 2018 - Open|