Hongkong with Macau
(06 Days / 05 Nights)
Hong Kong is an autonomous territory, and former British colony, in southeastern China. Its vibrant, densely populated urban centre is a major port and global financial hub with a skyscraper-studded skyline. Central (the business district) features architectural landmarks like I.M. Pei's Bank of China Tower. Hong Kong is also a major shopping destination, famed for bespoke tailors and Temple Street Night Market.
Macau is an autonomous region on the south coast of China, across the Pearl River Delta from Hong Kong. A Portuguese territory until 1999, it reflects a mix of cultural influences. Its giant casinos and malls on the Cotai Strip, which joins the islands of Taipa and Coloane, have earned it the nickname, "Las Vegas of Asia." One of its more striking landmarks is 338m-high Macau Tower, with sweeping city views.
FOR BOOKINGS AND INQUIRIES - CALL US:
FOR DETAILED INFORMATION VISIT:
||02nd October 2018 TO 07th October 2018
||09th October 2018 TO 14th October 2018
||16th October 2018 TO 21st October 2018
||23rd October 2018 TO 28th October 2018
||30th October 2018 TO 04th November 2018
- Arrive at the Hong Kong International Airport, transfer to hotel.
- Hotels check in after 1400 hours.
- Evening Free For your Own.
- After breakfast depart for Ocean Park - ranked seventh in 'The World's Most Popular Amusement Park' by Forbes.
- Ocean Park is a mixture of rides, roller coasters, Giant panda house, a jelly fish and shark aquarium with more than 2000 fishes.
- Overnight at Hong Kong hotel.
- After breakfast, depart to Disneyland - the fifth Magic Kingdom of the World. Amazing fireworks explode to the masterfully choreographed sounds of classic Disney music. Overnight at Hong Kong hotel .
- Hotel check in time 1500hrs.
- Disney is divided into 7 theme areas, Main Street USA, Fantasyland, Adventure land tomorrow land, Toy story land, Grizzly gulch & Mystic Point that is filled with beauty, excitement and Disney characters.
- After breakfast Depart For Lantau island tour the largest island in Hong Kong, located at the mouth of the Pearl River.
- After breakfast, depart for Macau Evening free for leisure to explore the city (on your own).
- Overnight at Macau hotel
- After breakfast, check out from the hotel.
- Rest of the day is free for leisure.
- Take a last glimpse of Macau.
- Later depart for Hong Kong. Arrive at the Hong Kong International Airport and take your flight back home.
||Joining & Leaving
Now book online and support Cashless India - you can use BHIM / UPI / Credit Cards or Debit Cards! Special EMI offer on Credit Cards - Trip Today - Pay Later! Just click the link below to get started:
FOR BOOKINGS AND INQUIRIES - CALL US:
- Flights include
- All Transfers on Seat in Coach, sharing Basis (SIC) in Hong Kong
- Hong Kong – Macau – Hong Kong Ferry transfers
- Return Airport transfers
- 4 Nights in Hong Kong at Royal view or similar and 1 Night in Macau at Holiday Inn Macao Cotai Central or similar
- Full Day Ocean Park, Disneyland Tour, Lantau Island with Ngong Ping 360 Cable Car and Hongkong City Tour with Victoria Peak
- 5 Breakfast
- High season surcharge if any applicable.
- 5% Govt. Tax will be Additional on total tour cost
- World dream ex- hong kong inside deck cabin adult hkd 110 child (7 to 13 yrs below) hkd 55 child (below 7 yrs)
- Supplement cost applicable for Airport transfers between 2200HRS to 0730HRS.
- Cost of personal expenses
- Guide Tips and any other item except “ Package Rates Includes”
- Travel Insurance.
- Cost of Meals other than mentioned above.
Terms and Conditions
- Above rates are valid on a minimum of 2 adults travelling together.
- Rates are subject to change in case of any additional taxes, government fees change etc.
- Any meals and services unless mentioned in the itinerary, are not included.
- In case of unavailability in the mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel.
- EziiTours reserves the right to decline any passenger.
Payments can be done by Cheque or Online using Debit Card or Credit Card
EziiTours does NOT accept Cash payments under any circumstances
- 3 months in advance: 60%
- 2 months in advance: 70%
- 1 month in advance: 100%
||Jana Seva Sahakari Bank Ltd.
||Shanipar Branch, First floor, Mahalaxmi Market, Pune
|Kindly SMS to 9028022336 after transfer with URN number