(15 Days / 14 Nights)
The U.S. is a country of 50 states covering a vast swath of North America, with Alaska in the northwest and Hawaii extending the nation's presence into the Pacific Ocean. Major Atlantic Coast cities are New York, a global finance and culture center, and capital Washington, DC. Midwestern metropolis Chicago is known for influential architecture and on the west coast, Los Angeles' Hollywood is famed for filmmaking.
New York City comprises 5 boroughs sitting where the Hudson River meets the Atlantic Ocean. At its core is Manhattan, a densely populated borough that's among the world's major commercial, financial and cultural centers. Its iconic sites include skyscrapers such as the Empire State Building and sprawling Central Park. Broadway theater is staged in neon-lit Times Square.
Washington is a state in the Pacific Northwest with terrain spanning the snow-capped Cascade Mountains to forested islands in Puget Sound. Its largest city, Seattle, is known for its thriving tech industry, vibrant music scene and famed coffeehouses. Its landmarks include the futuristic Space Needle, century-old Pike Place Market and Seattle Aquarium. Innovative glass art is displayed at Chihuly Garden & Glass.
Los Angeles is a sprawling Southern California city and the center of the nation's film and television industry. Near its iconic Hollywood sign, studios such as Paramount Pictures, Universal and Warner Brothers offer behind-the-scenes tours. On Hollywood Boulevard, TCL Chinese Theatre displays celebritie's hand- and footprints, the Walk of Fame honors thousands of luminaries and vendors sell maps to star's homes.
San Francisco, in northern California, is a hilly city on the tip of a peninsula surrounded by the Pacific Ocean and San Francisco Bay. It's known for its year-round fog, iconic Golden Gate Bridge, cable cars and colorful Victorian houses. The Financial District's Transamerica Pyramid is its most distinctive skyscraper. In the bay sits Alcatraz Island, site of the notorious former prison.
FOR BOOKINGS AND INQUIRIES - CALL US:
FOR DETAILED INFORMATION VISIT:
|DEPARTURES DATES WILL BE DEFINED SOON
||Mumbai- New York
- Arrive in New York.
- On arrival proceed to hotel.
- Check in and free time for relaxation.
- Proceed to the Ferry terminal to New Jersey.
- Travel by ferry to visit the Statue of Liberty on Liberty island.
- Ground Zero Point -the site of the World Trade Center, Wall Street.
- Afternoon visit includes the United Nations Building, Rockefeller Center and 5th Avenue, pass by the Central Park, China Town and then proceed to Empire state building (on 86th Floor observatory deck).
- Evening free time for shopping and the famous Times Square and the Manhattan city by night.
||New York -Washington
- Proceed to Washington.
- On arrival visit the Smithsonian Air and Space Museum, Washington Monument, Lincoln Memorial, White House, Capitol Hill and Pentagon building.
||Washington-Hershey's Chocolate world-Niagara Falls
- Proceed to Washington.
- En-route visit Hershey's chocolate world, visitors will have the opportunity to learn how chocolate is made and even try the delicious food and desserts.
- Arrive Niagara in the evening.
- View the Niagara Falls, visit the Goat Island, experience the thrill of Cave of the Winds, board 'Maid of the Mist' cruise (Subject to Operation) to take a close encounter with the falls.
- Explore the Niagara falls illuminations in the evening.
| Day Six
- flight to Orlando.
- On arrival shopping at Premium Outlet and then check in to the hotel and evening enjoy shopping.
| Day Seven
- Explore Sea World Dolphin Theater, Sky Tower, Shamu Show, Sea Lion other Theater, Nautilus Theater, Journey to Atlantic, Kraken, Pets Ahoy, Manta Ride.
- Evening free for Leisure.
- Explore NASA - Kennedy Space Centre Launch Headquarters, unique chance to visit NASA's launch and landing facilities.
- Experience interactive simulators, live shows-Hubble 3D Imax2, Bus Ride includes LC-39 observatory gontry, Apollo/Saturn V centre, space station 3D Imax 1 , and character Appearance visitor Complex.
- Flight to Las Vegas.
- Arrive in Las Vegas.
- In the evening enjoy Casino in various hotels, walk down the Las Vegas Strip and visit some of the best hotels known for their interiors like Venetian and Bellagio etc.
||Las Vegas - Grand Canyon - Las Vegas
- Early morning depart to Grand Canyon by small plane to enjoy the aerial view of the famous Canyons and Colorado river.
- In the evening visit to Freemont area and limousine ride.
| Day Eleven
||Las Vegas - Los Angeles
- Arrive in Los Angeles - the world famous city of Hollywood stars.
- Drive through the rich and famous Rodeo Drive, view Beverly Hills Area, Hollywood Drive and Sunset Boulevard, Chinese Theatre, Kodak theatre (Dolby Theatre) and Tram Ride at the farmers market.
- Be thrilled by the "Stunt Show Cowboys"; Relive the attack by the shark from "jaws".
- Experience an earthquake, or watch the mesmerising "Water World" show.
- Feel the flames of "Backdraft" and the newest attraction "Jurassic Park"! Universal Studios, where Hollywood comes to life!
- Full day excitement at the Universal Studios.
- Day of excitement begins with a "behind-the-scene" tour of Hollywood's busiest back lot, see how and where movies and TV shows are filmed.
- Face King Kong as he unleashes 30 feet and 30,000 pounds of howling, growling, living terror-just 36 inches from your unbelieving eyes!
||Los Angeles -San Francisco
- Proceed to San Francisco.
- Arrive in San Francisco in the evening.
- The city tour includes City Hall and China town.
- Visit Twin Peaks, Golden Gate Park and the Golden Gate Bridge.
- Visit the Union Square, enjoy the cable tram ride to Lombard street followed by a short walk on the Crooked Street and Fisherman's Wharf.
- Enjoy SFO Golden Gate Bay Cruise.
||San Francisco Mumbai
- Board the flight to your hometown.
||Reporting at Mumbai Airport
||East Coast + Orlando (Without Airfare) 8N/9D
||West Coast only 6N/7D (Without Airfare
Now book online and support Cashless India - you can use BHIM / UPI / Credit Cards or Debit Cards! Special EMI offer on Credit Cards - Trip Today - Pay Later! Just click the link below to get started:
FOR BOOKINGS AND INQUIRIES - CALL US:
- Travel kit
- Tour Manager Services
- Travel by comfortable A/c or Non A/c coach / Vehicle as per the tour itinerary
- Accommodation in comfortable and convenient hotels
- Meals - Breakfast, Dinner
- All Tips - Guide, Driver and Restaurants
- USA Viso Included
- Two Internal Flights Buffalo to Orlando & Orlando to Las Vegas included
Note: In parks Lunches will be in the farm of last food
- Airfare / Rail fare
- Govt Tax of 5% over and above the Tour Cost mentioned
- Entrance fees
- Any increase in Airfare, Airport taxes, any up gradation in Airline class or hotel room category
- Cost of Insurance
- Cost of Pre/Post tour hotel accommodation
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalization, or any personal emergency
Terms and Conditions
- Above rates are valid on a minimum of 2 adults travelling together.
- Rates are subject to change in case of any additional taxes, government fees change etc.
- Any meals and services unless mentioned in the itinerary, are not included.
- In case of unavailability in the mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel.
- EziiTours reserves the right to decline any passenger.
Payments can be done by Cheque or Online using Debit Card or Credit Card
EziiTours does NOT accept Cash payments under any circumstances
- 3 months in advance: 60%
- 2 months in advance: 70%
- 1 month in advance: 100%
||Jana Seva Sahakari Bank Ltd.
||Shanipar Branch, First floor, Mahalaxmi Market, Pune
|Kindly SMS to 9028022336 after transfer with URN number