Mathura Vrindavan Agra
(04 Days / 03 Nights)
Discover the religious and ancient destinations, along the Yamuna River in the Northern Indian State of Uttar Pradesh. With the 4 days- 3 night package, Divine Mathura and Vrindavan with Agra, you can explore the birth place of Lord Krishna, Mathura. It has numerous temples and places that are associated with the life of Lord. Another stop is Vrindavan, a small town equally famous for its religious attributes. There are hundreds of temples representing the Krishna Radha love affair. Mathura is one of the major pilgrim destinations, however, it is equally enthralling to visit the place as a tourist too. The last stop of the trip is in Agra, scattered with the intricate works of the Mughals. The famous Taj Mahal is the highlight of the visit here.
FOR BOOKINGS AND INQUIRIES - CALL US:
FOR DETAILED INFORMATION VISIT:
|DEPARTURES DATES WILL BE DEFINED SOON
- Being fairly close to the capital (Delhi) your journey for Mathura begins from here.
- It takes around 3 hours to reach.
- After reaching Mathura, you can start exploring the birth place of Lord Krishna.
- It is scattered with numerous temples having its own significance, the main temple in the town is the Dwarkadheesh temple where the devotees assemble in every festival.
- Sri Krishna Janma Bhumi is another site to visit, it is the place where Lord Krishna was born; similarly Lord Krishna's rest place after his triumph over the tyrant Kansa is the Vishram Ghat.
- Other points of attraction are, the Gita Mandir, Radha kund and more.
- After a long day of sightseeing, the overnight stay at the hotel is arranged.
- The next day, you get to find out more about Lord Krishna's childhood and love interests with your visit to another town near Mathura, Vrindavan.
- After your breakfast is served, you advance towards Vrindavan, indulge yourself more with the temples it has to offer.
- The Banke Bihari Temple is a very well known shrine here, the temple to whom it is dedicated is believed to have been the great Krishna devotee.
- The oldest temple in the area is the Madan Mohan Temple; the most beautifully designed temples is the Sri Radha Raman Mandir temple.
- Other temples are the Prem Mandir, ISKCON temple, Vrindavan Chandrodaya Mandir and more.
- In the evening you return to the hotel and relax for the next day.
- After an early morning breakfast, you head for the land of the Taj Mahal. You will fall in love with the elaborate designs and beautiful architecture.
- The whole city releases the cultural, religious and historical importance it holds.
- Of course the sight of the Taj Mahal will be an experience of a lifetime; even the Agra Fort, makes one wonder of the innovative ideas of people back in those days.
- In the evening you return to the hotel to rest.
- The trip comes to an end with your return to Delhi.
- In the morning, breakfast will be served and your departure is arranged.
||Reporting at Delhi Railway station
Now book online and support Cashless India - you can use BHIM / UPI / Credit Cards or Debit Cards! Special EMI offer on Credit Cards - Trip Today - Pay Later! Just click the link below to get started:
FOR BOOKINGS AND INQUIRIES - CALL US:
- Travel kit
- Travel by comfortable A/c or Non A/c coach / Vehicle as per the tour itinerary
- Accommodation in comfortable and convenient hotels
- Meals - Breakfast and Dinner
- All Tips - Guide, Driver and Restaurants
- Govt Tax of 5% over and above the Tour Cost mentioned
- Entrance fees
- Any increase in Airfare, Airport taxes, any up gradation in Airline class or hotel room category
- Cost of Insurance
- Cost of Pre/Post tour hotel accommodation
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalization, or any personal emergency
- Pooja Prasad Material
Terms and Conditions
- This is a religious tour / yatra
- Consumption of Alcoholic drinks is strictly prohibited
- Above rates are valid on a minimum of 2 adults travelling together.
- Rates are subject to change in case of any additional taxes, government fees change etc.
- Any meals and services unless mentioned in the itinerary, are not included.
- In case of unavailability in the mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel.
- EziiTours reserves the right to decline any passenger.
Payments can be done by Cheque or Online using Debit Card or Credit Card
EziiTours does NOT accept Cash payments under any circumstances
- 3 months in advance: 60%
- 2 months in advance: 70%
- 1 month in advance: 100%
||Jana Seva Sahakari Bank Ltd.
||Shanipar Branch, First floor, Mahalaxmi Market, Pune
|Kindly SMS to 9028022336 after transfer with URN number